CDC and Arizona Guidelines
- CDC preventative measures here.
- CDC guidelines on symptoms here.
- CDC guidelines on if you’re feeling sick here.
- Information on Arizona’s Stay-at-Home order here.
- Updates on Arizona’s executive orders here.
Information on Federal Stimulus
- How the federal stimulus helps you and your family here.
- Find out if you qualify for the $1,200 federal stimulus check here.
- IRS updates on taxes and Coronavirus Tax Relief information here.
- Check the status of your $1,200 federal stimulus check here.
Health Care and Safety Nets
- If uninsured, find and call a free or low-cost health care clinic near you here.
- Non-profit health care providers near you here.
- Medicaid, CHIP, food stamps and cash assistance here or call (855) 432-7587.
- Short-term crisis resources for low-income families here.
- Women, Infants and Children program for low-income families here.
Child Care, Kids and Education
- Child care assistance for low-income families here.
- Additional child care resources here or call 1-800-308-9000.
- Meals for kids due to school closures here.
- AZ Department of Education resources and updates here.
- Early Head Start and Head Start here.
- WATCH Anita’s townhall with experts on how to help kids cope during the crisis.
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence Prevention
- Report child abuse or neglect to Child Protective Services here.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline here or call 1-800-799-7233.
Seniors, Veterans and People with Disabilities
- Senior resources here, Social Security here and Medicare here.
- Independent Living program for seniors and people with disabilities here.
- Veterans resources here and the VA here.
- Disability community resources here.
- Developmental disability resources here.
- Mortgage assistance here.
- Rental assistance here.
- Foreclosure assistance here.
- Homeless services here.
- Home Repair program here.